FRIENDLY, PROFESSIONAL GDPR ADVICE
At Global GDPR we have a global reach but at the same time offer a very personal service. We concentrate all of our energies into providing you with the most cost effective, practical GDPR advice possible. We do not set out to sell IT systems or promote certain products. We simply offer a friendly, professional consultancy service for all businesses, from sole traders to multinational corporations.
With over 20 years legal experience, we have worked in a wide variety of sectors including retail, medical, veterinary, aviation, hospitality and charities.
Areas we can help you with include:
- GDPR advice specifically designed to meet the needs of SME’s at an affordable price;
- GDPR DIY toolkits, ideal for uncomplicated micro businesses;
- Full GDPR consultancy for more complex businesses;
- Drafting of new contracts required under GDPR e.g. Processor Agreements;
- Advice on GDPR compliance for non EU businesses, including assistance on setting up a European office;
- Provision of a Data Protection Officer;
- Bespoke GDPR training for employees; and
- GDPR seminars.
We are very happy to consult by the half day or for longer periods of several months at a time for larger projects. In addition, as we believe in looking after our community, we give generous discounts to charities and not for profit organisations. Consultations are tailored to suit you, whether that be in your offices, via Skype or over the telephone. We are based in the Wirral, Merseyside in the beautiful North West of England but we do not mind travelling to you, whether that be for consultations or bespoke training.
We can also ‘mix and match’ our products as required to suit your business. For example, if you have already overhauled your IT systems to be GDPR compliant, you may simply need some assistance in drafting contracts, staff training and putting in place policies & procedures.