GDPR does apply to sole traders and SME’s
- A large fine can easily put you out of business. Can you afford to lose your livelihood?
- Do you take contact details or visit client’s homes?
- Do you operate a loyalty scheme or use marketing e-mails?
- Does your shop take card payments?
- Do you have employees?
- Are any of your suppliers self employed?
- Do you need to become GDPR compliant quickly?
If the answer is ‘yes’ to any of these questions you MUST be GDPR compliant by 25th May 2018.
We offer a full GDPR consultancy service, where we provide comprehensive advice and documentation to get you GDPR compliant as soon as possible. For a small business with uncomplicated IT systems and a limited numbers of employees this can take only a day or two, though on average we aim to have most SME’s compliant in 7 days. We aim to make sure our service is friendly, cost effective and practical.
In addition to our GDPR consultancy service, we also offer a DIY Compliance Checklist which is ideal for sole traders or small SME’s who are on a budget and are willing to work on compliance themselves with support.